Friendship Springs Veterinary Care serving Flowery Branch, Braselton, and Buford since 2006.
Your best friend's veterinarian and animal hospital.
We are called to our profession and we are devoted to the health and well-being of the animal companions that become intertwined into our human lives. We are committed to helping our patients, their families, our medical team, and our community to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
We believe in the human-animal bond and recognize its importance to our lives. So that this bond will be the best that it can be, we are committed to excellence in veterinary medical care for our animal companions.
We will provide this care by (1) practicing veterinary medicine care in a professional, competent, compassionate, and dignified manner; (2) adhering to the principles, standards and ethics of the American Animal Hospital Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association; (3) providing a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital in which to care for our patients; (4) encouraging, educating, and empowering our staff and our clients to better care for our patients and pets; (5) approaching each pet and client as unique individuals and tailoring our personalized care to each accordingly; and (6) offering each pet and client the same chance for medical care as every other, including our own pets.
Therefore, we promise that:
- We will recommend every medical service that is necessary for the health, comfort and well-being of each patient;
- We will never recommend any unnecessary or non-beneficial extra procedures for any patient;
- We will provide our clients with as complete information as possible about the medical condition of their pets;
- We will allow our clients to make their own informed decisions about the medical care their pets receive;
- We will support our clients in whatever reasonable decisions they make about the medical care for their pets; and
- While we may not always be able to provide easy answers, we will provide the best, most responsible answers for each person and their animal companion.
Trae Cutchin, DVM & the Staff of Friendship Springs Veterinary Care, May 15, 2006